From the 8th to 17th of May 2019, Mbabane Alliance Church will have a trip to Israel, 7 nights and 8 days in Israel.
MBAC Trip to Israel’s itinerary:
Day 1 – Depart Swaziland on 8 May 2019 at 12:00 by road for your direct 22:25 flight.
Day 2 (9 May 2019) – Morning Arrival, 07:25, at Haifa, Nazareth.
Day 3 (10 May 2019) – Visit Mount. Tabor, Cana, Nazareth. Mount. tabor, the site of the transfiguration. Then visit the Basilica of Annunciation in Nazareth where Mary’s Well and the Church of the Angel Gabriel is located. Dinner in Nazareth.
Day 4 (11 May 2019) – Visit Tiberias, the Sea of Galilee, Capernaum, Mt. Beatitudes, Jordan River and enjoy a boat ride.
Day 5 (12 May 2019) – Visit the church, shepherd’s fields, church of the Nativity in Jerusalem, the Holy City and Bethlehem the Nativity.
Day 6 (13 May 2019) – Visit Mount. Olives, Palm Sunday, Dominus Flevit, gethsemane, Cave of Betrayal, cave of Assumption, Pater Noster.
Day 7 (14 May 2019) – Station of The Cross; visit the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, St. Anne’s Chruch, Ecce Homo, Chruch of the Holy Sepulchre, and the Wailing Wall.
Day 8 (15 May 2019) – Visit Bethany to view Lazarus’ tomb. Dead Sea to visit Qumran, site of the Dead Sea Scroll discovery. Enjoy a swim in the mineral-rich water of the Dead Sea. Pass through the town of Jericho, the Sycamore tree which is believed Zacchaeus had climbed.
Day 9 (16 May 2019) – Departure at Elah valley, Jaffa. Then head to Tel Aviv Airport for a 22:20 flight to Johannesburg.
The Package Amount is E30 995 per person, if they are sharing. The Package covers the following:
- Air ticket return from Johannesburg.
- Transport to Johannesburg, return by coach bus.
- Accommodation in Israel (sharing i.e., not less than 2 persons per room). Anyone requiring a single room will pay E3 500 extra. However, if there is only one person, Universal Travel and Tours will pay for that single room.
- Meals (Breakfast and Dinner only)
- Coach to tour around Israel and transportation to the airport if 30 Pilgrims or more.
- Tour Guide fees and tips, entrance fees per programme, driver’s tips.
- Travel insurance.
- One free air ticket and accommodation if 30 Pilgrims or more.
Please register and pay a deposit of E4, 000 by 30 April 2018.
Be a part of this beautiful experience!